1. Navigate, using the top navigation bar, to Assessments > Risk Assessment
2. Click the Actions button and choose Activate
3. The Risk Assessor can can also Activate the assessment by pressing the Green Activate button (in the view Risk Assessment)
4. Once the assessment has been activated the Risk assessor will get an email to say that this has now been activated.
5. The client will also be sent an email and to say that the assessment has been activated and all the Findings, Actions and Tasks are available to view.
6. The timeline of tasks to be completed by will start as soon as the risk assessment is activated.
7. The risk assessment is then locked down by the Risk Assessor but can be unlocked by the risk assessor only by Deactivating the assessment. This can be done by
8. Navigate, using the top navigation bar, to Assessments > Risk Assessment
9. Click the Actions button and choose Deactivate