Risk Types are broken into 2 types. One that will allow users to add questions, recommendations and tasks to a Global Risk Type such as Fire and another to create their Own Risk Type such as Asbestos where they can be created from scratch, adding specific questions, recommendations and tasks.
- Navigate, using the top navigation bar, to Assessments > Risk Types
- Click the blue Create button
3. Enter the name of your Risk in the Title Field and choose an icon (optional).
4. Press Save & Next
5. 6 different status levels will be shown (no action required).
6. Press Done & Next.
7. Next screen details how the status level is applied as the assessment progresses (no action required).
8. Press Done & Next
9. See Next Step Categories & Sections